Define Marketing Strategy
Define a marketing strategy across channels to help achieve your key business goals
Defining a marketing strategy sets out your business goals, including who your ideal customers are and how you intend to reach them.
What We Will Be Doing?
- SEO health check
- Website traffic analysis
- Website health check
- Competition analysis
- Target market definition
- Content & messaging dashboards
What We Will Come To Know?
- SEO health check – On-page & Off-page – Overall health status
- Website traffic analysis – Overall, channel & country wise traffic
- Website health check – Backlink, referring domains & keywords analysis
- Competition analysis – Competitor website’s health, social & content status
- Target Market Definition – Geography, industries, companies to target
- Content & Messaging Dashboards – Content & messaging themes, services to be marketed
How Are We Going To Use This Data?
- SEO health check – Overall on-page, off-page, content, technical recommendations to improve website user experience
- Website Traffic Analysis – This data sets as a benchmark to us & we would set targets for ourselves helping us define marketing strategy
- Website Health Check – We will give recommendations to remove backlinks that are of low quality & from suspicious / untrustworthy / porn domains
- Competition Analysis – Competitor website’s health, social & content status
- Target Market Definition – We will be planning and strategizing all our activities based on target market definition
- Content & Messaging Dashboards – Messaging and content dashboards will help us plan our targeted reach-outs across channels and will be in an integral part to define marketing strategy